At Cerrid, stringent security and access framework is deployed and followed to keep the client data and information safe and secure. Due diligence is given to follow the security and compliance policies laid down by our clients. Regular audits are performed by the Cerrid compliance team and also by the clients to verify the adherence of the same.
Information: To avoid data theft, information destruction and to maintain document security following key steps are followed -
- Access to the client’s server and systems is only allowed to authorised personals within the access rights defined by our clients.
- Sharing information and printed documents are not allowed outside the authorized team.
- Each team member signs an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreements) before starting a project for any client.
Infrastructure: With respect to physical access, network access and system scalability following key steps are followed -
- Access to network and computers is governed by Cerrids strict IT Policy.
- Physical security through access control – Identity cards to allow only authorized personnel.
- Cerrids infrastructure has been designed to accommodate scalability and expansion requirement with least down time.
Contractual: To guard the Intellectual property right of our clients, following key steps are followed -
- Signing of a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreements) by Cerrid Team.
- Active monitoring is carried out by Cerrid’s management.
- Our clients are also provided the privilege to perform regular or surprise auditing to ensure activities are carried out to their content.
Disaster Management: To protect the system infrastructure from natural or synthetic catastrophe following steps are maintained -
- Periodic backup of data, stored at safe media and place.
- In case of uneventful damage to the existing infrastructure, measures are in place to move the operations to a different location within 24 hours.